If you’re a fan of watching movies and follow TV shows, chances are you’ve already downloaded the best of them via torrent. While some of the torrent sites are extremely popular, there were some that were also banned. And, if you often struggle to get to download what you’re looking for, then SolarMovie shall come to your rescue. SolarMovie will provide you links to other sites that do not host files themselves and honestly, that’s just the best thing ever.
Now, Kodi, which is an open source platform, allows users to create add ons – some of which are officially available while others are not. And, one such add on which isn’t officially available on Kodi is that of SolarMovie.
Now, if you wish to have SolarMovie on Kodi, here are the steps you must follow, and you’ll definitely be good to go!
Might Be interesting : Sites Like Solomovie
How to Install Solormovie on Kodi
(Please note: The add on functions on Kodi V17 Krypton)
- For starters, on Kodi, go to the settings options. Clicking on it will bring a number of icons on the screen.
- Next, select file manager, and you shall find two options to choose from divided by two sections.
- From the section on the left, select add source.
- This will bring a pop up on your screen. Here, select <none>, and when a prompt appears, type http://toptutorials.co.uk/kodi, with an OK.
- Having done that, in the name field enter toptut (or something that you please)and hit enter twice. Now, go to the home screen, and in here, go to add-ons.
- Here, go to the box like icon on the top left and select install from zip file here. From the settings, go to unknown sources and click yes on the warning screen. The warning appears if you’re installing for the first time.
- With the settings having been configured, you are to now go back, select the install from zip file.
- Here on, select toptut > repos > repository.dandymedia-x.x.x.zip
- Now, you’ll need to wait until the screen reads a message which says DadnyMedia repository has been enabled.
- Now, you have to select from amongst the options, Install from repository.
- From here, select DandyMedia Repository > Video add-ons > DandyMedia
- When you click on SolarMovie, there will be a list of tabs to choose from. Amongst them, click on Install.
- Next, you will receive a message that the add-on is not active.
Next up, when you go to Add-ons, you will find SolarMovie as one of the add-ons in there. Select, and you’ll be good to go!
So, for the next weekend you want to laze around, or one of those days when you wish to just binge watch stuff, you know where your go to place is. In case you face any issues, you mustn’t go to the official Kodi platform, as they do not offer SolarMovie as a part of their services. However, its open source nature allows the users to have add-ons like SolarMovie and many others for that matter.
Also visit : Grindr vs Hornet vs Tinder