iMessage is an instant messaging app created by Apple Inc. and officially it is only available for to the iOS and Mac devices. It is an incredibly fast and user friendly app. There is no wonder why so many people want to use this application. However, there are a lot of people who cannot afford iOS devices or do not want to own one. At the same time, they want to use this messaging app. If you want to use iMessage on your Windows PC or laptop, here is how you can do it.
Download and Install iMessage on Windows
There are a lot of apps exclusive to certain platforms and hence not available for cross platform use. But, people are always looking to circumvent the rules and find a way to use it on their existing devices. The truth is that it is easy to use iMessage for Windows PC. If you have Windows OS 7 or above, here are the simple steps you will need to follow:
- First of all you are going to need an iOS emulator for your Windows PC. The emulator will create the iOS platform right on your Windows desktop and enable you access to many Apple’s apps. iPadian is one of the best iOS emulators there is. You can download it from their website xpadian.com.
- Install the iPadian emulator from their website and launch it. You will see that the display of your screen has transformed into what looks like Mac environment.
- You will be able to spot a dock at the bottom too
- Use the search bar to search for ‘iMessage’ app and install it
- You will see the app in the iPadian drawer. Start it from there and you are all set to go.
Features of iMessage
- iMessage does everything that a messaging app should do but with greater style
- You can send texts, pictures and videos using iMessage
- It features a very neat and easy to use interface
- You can access iMessage online without any downloading
- It is integrated with FaceTime for video calls
- It is extremely fast and user friendly